We are committed to protecting the personal data of our site visitors. In this statement, we explain how we will accept your personal information.
Collection of personal information
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
– Information about your computer and about your visits when using this site (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, length of visit, pages visited);
– Information you provide to us when registering on our site (including email address);
– Information you provide when completing your profile on our site (including your name, address, and phone);
– Information relating to any purchases you make of our (products / services) or any other transactions (including your name, address, telephone number, email address);
– Information contained in or related to any communication made/sent through our website (including the content of the communication, metadata related to the communication);
– Any other personal information you have chosen to send to us;
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person (third party), you must obtain permission from that person, both for the disclosure and for the processing of their personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal data
Personal information provided to us by you will be used for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may use your personal information to:
– Administration of our site and business;
– Customize our site for you;
– To be able to use the services of our website;
– To be able to provide you with the services purchased through our site;
– To send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and to collect payments from you;
– To send non-marketing commercial messages;
– To send email notifications that you have requested or expected;
– To send marketing communications related to our business (or the business of carefully selected third parties) that we think may be of interest to you, by post, email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications);
If you submit personal information to us for publication on our site, we will publish it in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties for any purpose without your express consent.
International data exchange
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our site may be disseminated, via the Internet, throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this Section 5.
Preservation of personal information
This section 6 describes the data retention procedures that are in place to ensure that we comply with legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of our users’ personal data.
Personal information that we process, for any purpose, must not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the rest of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or future legal proceedings;
– To exercise or protect our legal rights (including the right to disclosure of information to other persons for the purposes of combating fraud and reducing credit risk);
Protection of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or deletion of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide on our password-protected servers.
All electronic financial transactions made through our site will be protected by encryption technology.
You agree that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for saving the password you use to access our website;
We have the right to update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website.
You may review this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through a private messaging system on our website.
You may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
– Payment of fees if the information is to be sent by physical medium or by any other method that requires the payment of fees.
– We may ask you for appropriate proof of your identity (for this purpose, we usually require a photocopy of your identity card, certified by a notary public. We may also ask for a copy of invoices on which your physical address is written such as electricity, water, telephone ).
We may not disclose any personal information that is requested to the extent permitted by law.
You may inform us at any time not to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
In effect, by using our services and website, you consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes. We will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Other websites – third parties
Our site contains hyperlinks to and details of third party websites.
We have no control over them and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies – Cookies
Cookies can be “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: persistent cookies will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until the expiration date, unless they are deleted by the user before the expiration date; a session cookie on the other hand will expire at the end of a user session when the web browser is closed.
Cookies generally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information stored about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies. We use both types of cookies on our website. Most browsers allow cookies to be blocked. The user is free to block them at any time. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many sites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all functions of our website. You can delete cookies already on your computer. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many sites.
Conditions for use
The user using this site undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as all provisions of Bulgarian and international legislation. In case of disagreement with the general conditions, the User is obliged to immediately stop using the site. The owner is not responsible if the user is aware of these terms.
General conditions for using the site
The user has the right to use this site, as well as the information and materials contained in it, only for purposes permitted by law, without infringing the rights and limiting access to this site of a third party.
The use of the site is on the initiative, desire and at the expense of the User, subject to the restrictions in the ZAPSP in favor of the copyright holder – “OutstandOnline” Ltd or a third party.
The User has the right to view, store, copy and print the materials from this site only for personal use, in order to be informed about the services offered by the Owner and/or to place orders or request offers regarding the services on the site.
The user is prohibited from:
– To modify, copy, reproduce (in whole or in part), publish, send (in any way), borrow, sell, create secondary materials based on the content on the site, use for commercial purposes or distribute in any way otherwise any element of the content of this site, without prior written permission from “OutstandOnline” Ltd. No use of the Content on any other site or electronic medium for any purpose is permitted without such permission.
– To unlawfully use the site or its content (including, but not limited to, sending or transmitting material with threatening, false, misleading, abusive, insulting, anti-competitive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other illegal content or any material that constitutes or incites conduct that may constitute a crime, lead to civil or criminal liability, or otherwise violate the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria).
– The use of any software or devices to access and mass copy/download the content on the site is expressly not permitted.
– To use the site to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks.
“OutstandOnline” Ltd reserves the right to update (add, change, move and delete) the content or parts of it (including publications, data, services or other information displayed on or related to this site), to correct possible errors, inaccuracies and passes at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
“OutstandOnline” Ltd does its best to maintain true, accurate and up-to-date information on its website, without excluding the possibility of accidental objective discrepancies or omissions. All information on the site is provided in accordance with current Bulgarian legislation, without a guarantee by “OutstandOnline” Ltd for its inviolability and safety from malicious attacks by third parties.
The use of the site, as well as the actions that the user takes as a result, are the sole responsibility of the user.
The design, structure and content of this website are protected by copyright. The latter are the property of “OutstandOnline” Ltd, which has the exclusive right to use them. Any unauthorized use of the content is a violation of copyright or other legal provisions.
This website may contain material, names or trademarks that are the property of other companies, organizations and associations protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act (CPA).
Users have no right to copy, publish, sell, modify or license parts or all of the Content of this website, as well as use it for any public or commercial purpose, except as information to promote the services of “OutstandOnline” Ltd.
Access to this site, as well as to any part of its content, does not in any way give the right to use the intellectual property, without the prior written permission of the author “OutstandOnline” Ltd.
The owner “OutstandOnline” Ltd is a registered personal data administrator and guarantees the privacy of all personal data, including, but not limited to, the user’s name and/or email address. They will be used solely for the purposes for which they were collected or received and will not be provided to third parties.
Personal or identification data will not be used for any other purpose without the express written consent of the User, except in cases provided by law. The owner will not use the information received to send unwanted messages (spam).
The Owner is not responsible for the personal identifying information that the User discloses to other sites by using the links to them located on the site.
The information provided by the User when visiting this site is used to respond to inquiries, to improve the site, to communicate with users, for marketing and informational purposes, to accept requests and send services to users, etc. During the visit to the site, the Owner receives information about the number of visitors, the IP address of the User, the date and time of the visit, the source of the request and other data that can use for the purposes of its internal statistics and system administration.